Volunteering & Fundraising
Locally you can help by
- Becoming a volunteer in The Birches Day Centre
- Joining The North Louth Branch-we are constantly searching for people to become involved with our work and to bring new ideas for fundraising.
- Organise a fundraising event for The Birches for e.g. a Cycling event, run a concert, organise a fundraising car wash/ jumble sale/ a karaoke night/ run an auction or raffle/ donate your old books to have a book sale/have a sponsored walk/ organise a bridge tournament.
- Support our fundraising events throughout the year.
- Host a Tea Morning/evening on Alzheimer National Tea Day (Springtime each year)
- Take part in the Women’s Mini Marathon /Dundalk Marathon and raise sponsorship for The Birches.
- Make a donation to The Birches. Donations in excess of €250 in the calendar year are tax deductable.
- You could also arrange a monthly gift to be paid to The Birches.
- Leave a gift to The Birches in your Will.
- Become a member of the Alzheimer Society of Ireland by contacting the Society 01 207 3800